Friday, June 27, 2008

We're having a girl!

Well, we had our first ultrasound last week. It looks as though we are having another wonderful, healthy, little girl. Stephen, Pear and I are thrilled! I think it will be perfect. Pear is going to have a playmate and best friend for life. And I don't have to buy a thing because I already have all of the girl clothes that I need.

Her name is Jovie Blythe Backholm. The reason? Because we like it. For the record, Pear is named Pear Zinovia because we like the name as well. It has nothing to do with the movie Princess Diaries! I have had people ask me if it's because of the Ginovian Pear?! No. Her middle name is Zinovia after her great-great-grandmother. Her first name is Pear because we like it.

I have attached a couple of pictures of Jovie. Can you decipher them?

1 comment:

KAMILLE said...

Awesome Paige! I laughed about the whole princess diaries thing and why you're naming your baby girl Jovie Blythe--good for you. It's so true how people can act when you tell them the name you've chosen.