Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our little dude is 2 months old.

"How can this be?" you may ask. Well, I don't exactly know. Evidently a day begins with the rising of the sun and ends with the setting. One month contains 30-31 days which means that approximately 61 days have elapsed since his birth but what I can't figure out is why it seems like it's been no more than 2 weeks. Why is it that time seems to disappear in thin air when I'm wanting to savor it? Ah, well, I can't change the way time passes, only how I use it. I think I'm using it pretty well loving on my little Pike and his adorable sisters.Do you like Pike's pants? I followed this tutorial for the Knee Pad Pants. How about the shirt? I used a Gerber onesie and inkjet transfer paper along with this clip-art image.


I am blessed!

3 comments:

Emily P. said...

Gosh he is adorable. And looks so much like a little man. I love it! So glad that his sisters are enjoying him so much :)

Laine said...

Darling pics, Paige! He looks quite a bit like Pear, I think. So what is an inkjet transfer, and how do you do it?! Love the shirt!

Kamille said...

what a beautiful family you have!