Saturday, March 15, 2008

Catching up with the times!

Well, I decided it's time to start a blog. Not only will it be beneficial for me to exercise writing and articulating my thoughts, but it will also be a great way for me to log the many milestones and events in our lives.

Since I'm not going to try to back-log the happenings in the Backholm family, I will give you a description of our life in a nutshell:
Stephen and I have been happily married for 3 years and 8 months now. We have lived in Bellingham, WA for the same amount of time and have thoroughly enjoyed it. We were blessed last year with Pear, a beautiful baby girl, who is now over a year old. And we are leaving our fun house on the lake in less than two weeks to move into our newly purchased home in Olympia, WA.

What a sweet life!

No comments: