Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Scaredy-Cat and her new toy




Pear has been needing some new toys for a while now and I finally I found a great deal on this Little Tikes slide/fort on craigslist so we picked it up a week ago. It is the perfect size and Pear has a blast on it however, once she climbs up the steps, she's stuck on it until Stephen or I can rescue her. She doesn't think that she can crawl down the stairs or go down the slide by herself. She is such a little scaredy-cat! I have helped her go down so many times now. I would think she'd get the hang of it but if I leave her in her room, I eventually hear her little voice saying "help, help, help," which sounds more like "hep, hep, hep." Nonetheless it was well worth the $30 I paid for it as it has already provided hours of entertainment and I'm sure it will provide even more once she figures out that going down the slide doesn't hurt too bad.

1 comment:

KAMILLE said...

She's too cute. Her hair is getting longer. I thought I saw you three yesterday in Bellingham, but I realized I was wrong. Pear & Veronica have similar nervousness issues when it comes to these movement sort of things...funny girls!