Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I wuff you much.

Lately Pike has been giving me hugs followed by saying "I wuff you much." Or sometimes he'll say "I wuff you special." This makes me so happy. My big dude, all boy, too tough to try on a girls hat or play dolls but certainly not too tough to tell me he loves me.

He is a big boy and is pretty much potty trained. (I say this and yet he had 3 poopy accidents today!) He just doesn't want to go on the potty. It is more a matter of me paying attention to him. If I notice he has to go, he'll go on the potty but when I'm not paying attention, he'd rather do the big potty in his pants.

Pike is talking a lot and it is so much fun hearing what he has to say. For the past two weeks we have been discussing costumes for Halloween. Pike is convinced he wants to be a ladybug. He must not know that a ladybug is a girly costume because if he did, he wouldn't want to have anything to do with it. At the dinner table last night, Stephen asked him what he wanted to be, he put his finger to his face as if thinking and then randomly said, "a fish!" I am trying really hard to convince him to be Superman. We will see!


1 comment:

jacquelyn said...

sa-weet!! Love little boys and especially when they are lovey dovey. (: