Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not just a girlhood dream...


There is nothing in the world that compares to being a mommy and having a little bundle to carry around! And to hear the pitter-patter of little feet coming down the hallway in the morning with a "good morning mommy, I'm awake!" To get to dress up, play with, read to, make laugh, love and nurture- there's nothing like it. It brings me so much joy. You can dream and imagine, and think you know what it's going to be like but the love and joy felt by a mother is so much more than any girlhood dream. I am a proud and thankful mommy!

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

I love your coat.. super chic!

Denise said...

As I was reading your girlhood dream...my three lilttle girls are in their playroom "playing pregnant mommies" little girlhood dreams...yes one can only imagine until they are blessed to live them.