Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My new wheels...


Aren't we stylin' with our new set of wheels? After braving the zoo, the mall, the sidewalks, Seattle and more with a single stroller and two little girls that don't want to walk, I decided I needed a stroller that both girls could sit in. After researching, I found the Joovy Caboose Ultralight was my best option. It weighs in at 21lb, folds relatively compact, has a tray for the child, cup holder/organizer for me, a bench for the toddler to sit on or they can stand and hold onto the handles, a nice sunshade and to top it off, I think it's rather fashionable! I waited patiently until I found one on Craigslist for 1/3 of the retail price and viola! I love it!

3 comments:

jacquelyn said...

that looks great and not too big! we bought a double stroller that is nice but so big and awkward, i certainly cant push it with both my kids in it. ESPECIALLY up our hill!
jacquelyn

Disney said...

Wow, that's really nice! You guys look awfully stylin'! By the way, I think we have the same shirt! It's one of my favorites :o)

Rebekah said...

Aren't double strollers so hard to pick out? I have a Phil & Ted's. Spendy, yes. But for Ben's baby shower everyone pitched in and I was able to buy one! I tried and tried to get one off Craig's list, but it seemed every time I called on one, it was sold. Right away. Good for you for persevering and getting yours cheaper. I probably wouldn't worry so much about mine getting stolen if I could have found a used one. :) It's been great though. We go walking nearly every day and with the P&T, Ben's been able to lay flat and sleep. Hopefully the next babe will like that feature too...whenever the next babe comes. :)