Wednesday, September 5, 2012


 
 Just a little update on life:

Crew is 4 months old. This is sad. Part of me really wants him to stay a baby forever. We adore the little guy and I'm pretty sure he adores us. He laughs when we dance with the kids. He is also very ticklish. He likes to play with his toys but that doesn't happen as often as we'd like because Pike likes to "play" with him and his toys as well and that seems to spoil the fun.









 




Pike is a big boy. He is the cutest 2 year old boy and he is 100% boy! He does not want to be cute. And will be sure to correct you if you say he is cute by responding, "No! I'm Pike-ee Dude!" Sometimes I can get away with saying he's cool but he still usually will correct me. He is on day 4 of potty training and he's doing amazing. He carries around a special green and orange airplane I bought him. He brings it everywhere, to the table at meals, to the grocery store, into the bathroom and sleeps with it.  I bought it for him almost a month ago and he hasn't let it out of his sight since. He is also into super heroes and Iron Man seems to be his favorite.




Jovie is amazing. She is such a little trooper. I often forget that she's still only 3. Sometimes I assume she's of the same maturity as Pear because they do so much together and are similar in size but she is still only 3. She has the sweetest heart and continually blesses me. Jovie is a helper. She enjoys chores and wants to help me with Crew. She also loves to play games with me. The card game "war" is a favorite. We also really like Candy Land.

Pear is growing up. Recently after going to a park she said, "mom, that park was kind of boring for me." Oh, why can't they stay little and enjoy the simplicity of playing forever? She loves to dance and Disney radio is on for a good portion of our day. She especially loves Alvin and the Chipmunks music. (What kid doesn't?) She is going to start dance lessons in 2 weeks and she is thrilled! 

1 comment:

jacquelyn said...

Isn't it fun to see how different they all are! That is so funny about Pike not wanting to be "cute" I will remember that next time I see him, I am guilty of always saying that to little 2 or 3 year olds!
last year dahlia did the same thing while we were at a park, "mom, this is boring." I was so sad! I hear ya Paige! stay little stay little stay little perfect angels! (: