Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Little Baker

Pear is quite the little baker of late. She enjoys helping mommy mix, pat and roll baked goods. She quite enjoys tasting the unfinished products to ensure quality. I encourage all of this and ask her what she thinks as we go along. I believe her favorite thing to do is to put the cupcake liners in the muffin tins. She arranges and re-arranges these several times until I finally say that it is time to pour the batter in them and bake them. She then watches through the oven door as the goodies rise and become fragrant.

This little girl brings so much joy into our household. I don't know where I'd be without her. Sure, I might have a cleaner house, maybe a little more time to actually take up a hobby but oh, the joys I'd miss!


1 comment:

KAMILLE said...

How sweet! Yes, life would be more clean but not as much fun or as many stories to add to our day. Veronica also loves the cupcake liner job & helping me with the cooking & baking process.