So, I've been tagged. I'm not exactly sure what this means other than I am supposed to list six random facts about myself and then tag others to do the same. So here goes:
1. I can pick up spiders, touch snakes or stand up to a dog but birds overhead give me the willies. (I guess I'm more scared of being pooped on than being bit.)
2. I am missing part of my right eyebrow due to running into a bedpost and getting a black eye when I was 2 years old.
3. I would pay just about anything for a chocolate peanut butter milkshake right now, if only I could drink it!
4. Watching 'I Love Lucy' makes me laugh, over and over again no matter how many times I've seen the episode.
5. My sister, Tara, and I have been locked out of our car while at the Tacoma Mall after closing hours on 3 or more occasions. (I must say, it was always her fault.)
6. When I was 8 years old, I ran into a brick wall while riding my bike. Luckily, I had a helmet on. My face was still severely injured. I had a hole in my upper lip big enough for the doctor to put his finger through and my lower lip was also torn to pieces. I had close to 30 stitches around my face. My parents said that I was so swollen and beat up that they took down the mirrors in the house because they didn't want me to look at my face and be scared of my appearance.
And to continue the game, I'm tagging the following people: Kamille, Chase, Piper and Noble.